The Camberwell Arms is an award winning neighbourhood restaurant and pub in South London owned by the team behind Frank’s in Peckham.
Voted #1 in The Guardian’s 50 best Sunday lunches 2017 as well as the winner of the OFM Awards 2015, the food is elegant yet comforting. The menu features a thoughtful selection of snacks, small plates and generous feasting dishes designed for sharing and conviviality.
Michael and his team specialise in high quality produce and simple cooking. If they can make something themselves, they do – charcuterie, sausages, smoked fish, pickles, pasta, breads and ice cream are all made in house – whilst the rest is carefully sourced from the best producers and cooked on a charcoal grill.
We are looking for an experienced events manager to join the team as we develop our events business both in the restaurant and in other venues across London.
The role will have two main focus areas:
The Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate would:
- Have solid experience of selling and delivering events within the hospitality industry
- Enjoy being proactive and achieving goals
- Show an understanding of food, drink and The Camberwell Arms brand
- Be creative and innovative in seeking out and developing new opportunities and ideas
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisation skills with an ability to prioritise a busy schedule