BAO Soho is seeking a creative and enthusiastic General Manager with an eye for detail and experience of leading and inspiring a team within a quality restaurant.
Awarded a Michelin Bib Gourmand, BAO serves innovative Asian dishes in an informal, fast-paced setting, and specialises in ‘xiao chi’ small snacks and ‘bao’ steamed milk buns, each individually made to a secret recipe the trio have spent years developing.
The successful candidate will have
- Prior experience as a Restaurant Manager or General Manager;
- A warm, personable and professional nature;
- Passion for and knowledge of food and beverage and the London restaurant scene;
- Ability to maintain effective food hygiene and health and safety requirements;
- Ability to control wage costs and review rotas accordingly;
- Experience in managing a P&L;
- Ability to implement and maintain effective standardised systems, processes and controls;
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and lead your team by example;
- Good knowledge of or experience in Asian cuisine and culture is a bonus!
When you join BAO, you will not only benefit from competitive remuneration and 50% off dining across JKS Restaurants (among other excellent perks), but you will be joining a fast-growing, diverse and ambitious group which offers unparalleled opportunities for learning, development and long-term career progression.
This is an opportunity not to be missed for talented, passionate and ambitious hospitality professionals who strive to be as successful in their career as we do in our market.
“I don’t know of any other single mouthful that potentially delivers a hit of such intense, pit-of-the-stomach, synapse-electrifying pleasure as the steamed bun”, AA Gill, Sunday Times (5 out of 5)