CARACAS is a new, Venezuelan inspired concept bringing a new wave of all-day dining to Westfield London, recreating the fun, comforting and casual spirit of Venezuela’s popular arepa bars.
The menu will feature its signature arepas, as well as the option of build your own, with a wide variety of hot and cold fillings, garnishes, and sauces packed full of flavour. We will also serve signature and build-your-own ceviche bowls; a fresh and delicious option for the more health-conscious.
The founders are Gabriel and Jose Luis Gonzalez, creators of LIMA London, Floral by LIMA and LIMA Dubai, who are looking to bring the flavors of their native Venezuela, in a casual and fun format.
We are looking to hire a General Manager with at least 3 years’ experience in catering management from a Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) background. This person will be joining a very young, dynamic, quickly growing and fun team at CARACAS
What's in it for the right person:
- A chance to work with a fast growing and exciting new food concept
- A chance to have autonomy and shape this role as your own from Day One
- A chance to contribute to the vision and strategy of the business
- Regular and fun social events
- Paid training for relevant courses if required
- A base salary + bonus package
- Execute a comprehensive staffing and operating systems for the current restaurant and future multi-store roll-out programme
- Driving sales, managing staffing and labour costs, ingredient cost of sales and restaurant directs
- Reports directly to the Founder/ Managing Director
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in hospitality, food services as assistant or General Manager role ideally with quick service experience
- Strong communication, leadership, organisation and problem solving skills
- Able to work weekends as needed and be flexible with hours
- Someone with passion, drive and ambition who is looking to grow the business with us
If this sounds of interest, do get in touch!