Haya, launching at the beginning of August 2019 in Notting Hill is to be a mediterranean restaurant with Israeli influence, based on a sharing concept. The restaurant is spread over two floors with substantial day light across both ground and lower ground floor. Haya will be serving breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week. Particular focus will be given to the quality of food and service. The interior will have a warm and contemporary design with an art deco influence.
- As a General Manager you should act like the owner of the restaurant: your role is pivotal to the successful running of the operation. You lead and inspire your team while living the values and set the standard for delighting our customers.
- Responsible for all of the FOH team as well as the head chef and their team.
- Report your P&L to the owners weekly against company budgets.
- Keep staff motivated and engaged to provide the highest standard of service.
- Manage and oversee food quality from the kitchen to ensure standards and customer expectations are met
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate would have significant experience in a highly service focused restaurant. They would have a deep love for food and wine and enjoy working and training front of house.
The candidate would have a decent understanding of a restaurant P&L and how to manage the key elements of this in particular the labour and GPs.