About Us :
hicce is a restaurant and bar created by Pip Lacey and Gordy McIntyre in the spanking new Coals Drop Yard development at Kings Cross.
We opened in October 2018 and now we need a General Manager to join the team as we expand with the addition of a stunning new terrace bar, private dining room and large events space.
Between us we have many years’ experience in this brilliant business, and this has taught us what we want - and definitely do not want - to see in our restaurant. hicce is a hive of activity, noise, and energy.
As a General Manager we want you to come to work with a smile on your face and leave feeling proud of what we have achieved – leading the team to deliver confident, informed service with a sense of professionalism and humour in equal measure.
Our promise is that you will be supported with continuous learning and development so that you grow with us and continually evolve in your role.
Are you creative, a real advocate of what is great about service, a leader? Then get in touch and become a part of our story
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous GM or AGM experience working in a high-volume restaurant environment
- Excellent communication skills and an inspiring leader who leads by example
- Knows how to train and develop a team
- Passionate about food, wine & hospitality
- Friendly and upbeat personality able to think on your feet in order to solve problems