Junkyard Golf Club is one of the fastest growing and leading social-competitive experiences in the UK! Over the last three years Junkyard Golf Club has created one of the most vibrant and recognisable brands in the UK hospitality & leisure market.
With five sites (Leeds, London, Oxford, Liverpool and Leeds) and more on their way, our 9-hole crazy golf courses offer putters mad cocktails, party snacks & bad puns. We’re making crazy golf epic!
We are currently on the lookout for a committed General Manager for our London venue on Brick Lane.
You’ll need to have at least two years of experience in a similar management role (event, leisure experience, bar, restaurant, etc.). If you perform with passion and pride, deliver an exceptional customer journey and are a motivating leader, you could take your career to the next level at Junkyard Golf Club. If you’re willing to work hard to get results, drop us a line.
The GM is responsible for the venue at all times, they will be a positive mentor and will seek to drive growth and sales. The role will also require specific line management of AGM, Bar Managers, FOH, & Duty Managers. You will work closely with the Southern Area Manager.
You can apply for this great opportunity by sending your CV and Covering Letter demonstrating how you meet our essential and desirable skills in order to meet the criteria for an interview.
- Previous experience as a manager in a high volume fast paced environment
- Organised, punctual and lead from the front
- Experience of coaching and mentoring employees
- Experience using till program & stock management systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in recruiting and training staff
- Sound financial knowledge in an F&B environment
- Experience in managing wage percentages & creating rotas
- Experience in managing GP and stock control
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional and serious about the growth and achievements of business
- Up-to-date knowledge of legislation laws
- Setting self-targets to achieve objectives
- Able to improve performance through management feedback
- Possess a Personal License
REWARDS AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus scheme for outstanding performance & results
- Medical health
- To prepare you for the future, you’ll automatically be enrolled into our Company Pension Scheme – unless you opt out.
- Free drink each shift
- Free golf for friends and family
- Cycle to work scheme
- 50% off drinks
- Medical healthcare for management team
- Summer & Winter parties
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Training and career development
- Opportunity to partake in charity events for Junkyard Golf Club’s charity ‘Love Support Unite’
- Hospitality Action