Lantana is an Australian run restaurant in London, known for it's fresh Australian inspired food, great coffee & warm friendly service.
We are currently recruiting for a General Manager of our London Bridge site; a busy 80 seater restaurant/cafe which offers all day dining. We are open for breakfast & lunch Monday - Sunday and dinner Monday - Saturday.
This is what working for Lantana looks like:
- Annual CODE APP subscription
- Up to 50% discount on all Lantana Cafe restaurants
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Enrolment into company pension scheme
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Work incentives with fun prizes
- Staff parties
- Comprehensive induction
- In-house training sessions & supplier classes
- Competitive salary with tronc
- Staff meals provided daily
- Fantastic development opportunities
The ideal Lantana manager loves food, drinks, restaurants & people and has:
- Experience in a similar role and is excited by the prospect of building and developing the site and team
- Excellent customer service skills supported by FOH experience
- Strong team leadership skills with an ability to train and motivate staff in a culture based around teamwork
- Knowledge and accountability for all aspects of running the business from recruitment to driving sales and monitoring labour costs
- Works up to 50 hours per week
- A strong work ethic and ‘can do’ personality
- Valid rights to work in the UK
- Annual salary of up to £35,000 plus incentive scheme, pension & meals.
Our teams are well known for being friendly, enthusiastic & dynamic, and we pride ourselves on delivering a balance of knowledgeable service with warm personable hospitality.
Lantana London Bridge is our fastest growing site and we are looking for a dedicated General Manager to join the team and take ownership of the site. There is a lot of room for career growth in this dynamic company.
If this has ‘you’ written all of it, please email your CV with a covering letter telling us why you are right for the role.