For over 30 years, Mildreds has been at the forefront of vegetarian and vegan food, offering seasonal and internationally inspired cuisine. Our landmark Soho restaurant, has been an iconic destination for Londoners and visitors to the capital alike.
The vegetarian/vegan food scene is changing fast and Mildreds is well placed to lead the market. Currently operating from 4 established locations in London, Mildreds plans to open more restaurants in the capital starting next year.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated GM to lead our flagship Soho restaurant and become a key member of our senior management team. If you have worked in an equally successful environment, are passionate about hospitality, and want to join a successful and fast growing business, we want to hear from you.
The General Manager is responsible for all daily operations of the restaurant with an emphasis on leading, developing and training a strong team to offer incredible hospitality. The role will include:
- Day to day accountability of operational and financial management of the restaurant.
- Working with FoH and BoH to deliver exceptional food and drink menus, whilst achieving target margins and quality.
- All aspects of recruitment, training and developing a strong team, including future management candidates.
- Driving of localised and overall marketing and sales initiatives.
- Drive customer engagement and service standards to build loyalty, repeat custom, and positive online reviews.
- Contribution to and execution of the Mildreds business strategy, policies and operational procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
You have several years’ experience in a high volume and fast paced environment. You are able to lead, motivate and support your team to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
You have very high standards at everything you do – and that comes across at the team you lead and the service you provide to the customers.
You are comfortable with managing profit and cost lines to ensure optimal financial performance.
You are an outgoing individual, passionate about food and the food industry and want to make your mark in the fastest growing segment of the restaurant market.
Knowledge of the market and/or experience in a vegetarian/vegan venue would be advantageous, although not necessary.
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work with the best known restaurant brand in the fastest growing part of the market.
- Market leading salary and performance based bonus scheme.
- The opportunity to work closely with the executive team and influence the direction of the business.
- Opportunity for career progression within an ambitious and expanding group.