Sam and Sam Clark have been a stalwart of the London food scene since Moro’s inception in 1997, opening Morito in Exmouth Market in 2010. From their original road trip through Spain and Morocco to the Sahara they have strived to introduce the food of the Moors to Britain - fusing the robust styles of Spanish cooking and the lighter, more exotic dishes of North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean.
Morito Exmouth is offering a full time role for a General Manager or experienced Manager.
We are looking for a responsible individual with a hardworking, positive attitude that thrives off managing busy shifts at this popular local tapas and mezze bar. They must be capable of overseeing the floor team and have scrupulous attention to detail and margins, as well as have a strong passion for food and wine.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has at least 4 years of working experience in F&B environment and at least 1 year hands on experience as a General manager and preferably 2 years as a Manager, though we will be happy to interview all keen candidates.
- Must be knowledgeable and passionate about food, wine and the restaurant industry and be able to transfer their enthusiasm on to the team.
- Has a high attention to detail, assisting in ensuring quality, consistency and high standards.
- Has the skills and experience necessary to effectively train and manage teams
- Must be eligible to work in the UK