A well-established brand that continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality.
We offer fantastic training and great opportunities for development along with a competitive salary and bonus structure
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded restaurant groups in the UK. We are known for our extraordinary Argentinean beef complemented by the largest Argentine wine list outside of Argentina.
You will be involved in all areas of the booking process, focusing on exceeding the expectations of the guest, providing the best possible experience at all times. You will also be responsible for achieving financial and cover growth targets.
The main responsibilities are:
- Being the point of contact for guests wanting to book large parties and private dining
- Creating weekly and daily reports informing the operations team and restaurants on their upcoming groups.
- Main point of contact between guest and restaurant managers.
- Identifying opportunities to maximize revenue by offering enhancements to create a better overall dining experience for the guest (i.e masterclasses, wine tastings)
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for an outgoing person that enjoys working within a busy environment and is hungry for a challenge
You will be incredibly organised and knowledgeable and excited by the challenge of exceeding expectations in all areas of guest care and promotion of Gaucho.
- Strong telesales experience or proactive group booking background
- Knowledge of Open Table reservations system
- Exceptional administration and organisational skills
- Impeccable telephone manner
- First-rate verbal and written English
- A charming, confident manner and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excited by the opportunity to break records and hit sales targets
- Passion for hospitality and the willingness to go the extra mile
- Eligible to work in the UK, looking for full time permanent work
- Restaurant background
- Knowledge of Collins booking platform