Sloane Place – a brand new Restaurant Bar fully opening May 2019
Working at Sloane Place, you will become a part of a vibrant team who enjoy regular socials and a friendly, motivating working culture. As a team, we are passionate about providing truly exceptional service at all levels and to giving back to the community through our charity foundation; we also celebrate successes and provide opportunities for training and progression.
-28 days paid holiday per annum (including bank holidays) increasing to 22 after three years’ service.
-Complimentary uniform dry cleaning
-Complimentary meals on duty
-Discounted use of The Sloane Club Spa
-Industry leading rates of pay plus target based bonus scheme and company benefits
Sloane Place is a brand new boutique hotel with twenty seven bedrooms opening in Lower Sloane Street at the beginning of April. At its heart will be a ninety seater Café Bar serving modern cuisine together with a selection of coffees and juices to enjoy in or to take out throughout the day. Two dramatically designed bars will serve sensational cocktails, premium sprits and carefully chosen wines.
- Responsible for the service in two fast pacing Bars.
- The ideal candidate will be creative with a flair for showmanship in the preparation and presentation of cocktails.
- Making drinks and having an extensive knowledge of cocktail recipes is vital to this role.
- Must be able to display a very good knowledge of spirits and quality wines, and provide guests with excellent customer service in a busy and lively operation.
- Knowledge of stock ordering and deliveries necessary.
- An integral team player who will be proactive in assisting management to drive up sales.
Previous experience in a similar role essential