Brunswick House is a grand dining room in an 18th century mansion in central London, entering its tenth year. We are looking for a new head chef to work with the directors to continue drive the restaurant into its second decade.
Our menus are seasonal and produce led. We focus on giving our guests an experience of judicious sourcing, bold flavours, accompanied by generosity and warmth. We offer a small breakfast offering to in the bar from 9.30, an a la carte comprising 5 snacks, 5 smaller plates, 4 larger plates, and 3 large format sharing dishes, with 4 sides and 5 deserts, for lunch and dinner.
We have a busy events program, largely framed around feasting format menus prepared in the kitchen and served from a space adjacent to our banqueting room, which seats up to 110.
We are looking for a motivated individual looking for a rewarding position working with the directors to maintain and further improve the high standards this historic establishment as it looks to the next decade of its existence.
- Lead a brigade of chefs in and out of service, setting a high standard of conduct and product
- Contribute menu ideas to ongoing seasonal revisions of the offering
- Produce fully costed menus in line with financial targets
- Manage and account for all kitchen purchasing
- Manage kitchen staffing in line with financial targets
- Fully compliant with, and accountable for, all health and safety and food safety legislation.