Kyseri is a contemporary Turkish restaurant in central London, by Selin Kiazim and Laura Christie of Oklava (Shoreditch). Using traditional methods and cooking techniques, we create new, ground-breaking dishes which push the boundaries of traditional Turkish & Mediterranean cuisine. Menus change on a regular basis, and we cook with some of the best ingredients in season from around the UK and Europe.
As head chef you will be expected to:
- Have a high level of cooking ability.
- Work together with Selin to maintain our high standards.
- Manage kitchen staff & create weekly rotas.
- Carry out stock takes, do the daily ordering, and input to our P&L system.
- Train junior members.
- Contribute and create new dishes, with Selin’s guidance, for the menu
We can offer you:
- A small family with strong teamwork ethics.
- A great place to work. We strive to take great care for everyone’s well-being.
- Excellent working hours: 7 shifts a week between Tuesday – Saturday (Sunday and Monday we are closed).
- Lots of training and possible progression within our growing group, for the right candidate.
- Staff discount across both Oklava & Kyseri.
- A competitive salary between £32-35k
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for someone who is friendly, energetic, and positive – a real team player for our small family. They should be organized, and have a love and passion for cooking, learning, and motivating their team. We are looking for someone with previous Head Chef or Sous Chef experience.