Salt Yard Group is looking for an experienced and ambitious Head Chef to join their team at Salt Yard site.
Salt Yard Group was set up in 2005 with the opening of Salt Yard Restaurant in Fitzrovia. Group has expanded by opening sites in Soho; Dehesa & Ember Yard and Opera Tavern in Covent Garden.
Eating out around Spain and Italy inspired the concept of a small, friendly restaurant serving dishes to share, alongside good wine and by staff who had a personal touch. We serve modern tapas inspired by the flavors and produce of Spain and Italy. The tapas are complimented by charcuterie and cheese boards, we also serve a wide selection of excellent wines and sherry.
Salt Yard Group is now part of the Urban Pubs and Bars family. We celebrate all things Spanish and Italian with our food and our wine list, run engaging culinary events throughout the year and host numerous privates’ parties.
We're looking for an aspirational Head Chef with the drive, passion, knowledge and flair to steer the venue's food offer forward and take ownership of its creative direction. Someone who excels in team management, thrives off the pressure of a busy kitchen and understands the importance of exceeding customer expectations, each and every service.
What we're looking for:
- An experienced and confident leader. You'll be managing a close-knit team, so need to be efficient, organised, and most of all inspiring!
- A food aficionado. Someone as passionate about great food as we are, with exceptional knowledge of producing quality, creative restaurant food to high standards using the best seasonal ingredients.
- Proficient in all aspects of kitchen management, including administration, stock control and supplier liaison.
- A winner! We want a Head Chef who leads from the front, develops their team and is motivated and passionate about this brilliant industry.
What we are offering:
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly expanding independent restaurant group where your opinions matter.
- An experienced and dynamic operations team with a proven track record in the London restaurant scene.
- An attractive base salary and a fun working environment.
- A structured induction and the opportunity for ongoing training.
So, if you want to join our team on this exciting journey then we'd love to hear from you! Send your CV and a bit about yourself to Nick.