A grand brasserie set in the heart of London, Holborn Dining Room serves up Seasonal British cuisine with a twist in a vibrantly bustling dining salon. Our associates in Holborn Dining Room are employed by Rosewood London and enjoy a range of benefits associated with working for an internationally renowned collection of hotels:
- 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
- International and local career development opportunities
- Free meals on duty
- Free dry cleaning of work clothes
- Managing the reception team of 8 to develop their knowledge, skills, and service to ensure consistent quality of service.
- Ensuring the team is manned appropriately taking into account business forecast and guest expectations.
- Ensuring that the reception is operated in line with minimal cost while delivering on the brand promise.
- Delivering all aspects of the guest experience in the reception area according to Rosewood standards.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Having the ability to multi-task and delegate effectively to a team of up to 8 associates.
- A good understanding of leading and developing people effectively.
- Being organised and proactive in managing your tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Possessing a passion for guest service and taking ownership of the guest experience.