We are looking for a highly driven Head of Marketing to lead the marketing for brand new innovative, all day F&B concept, Arcade. This exciting new space unites cooking excellence, food theatre and culinary incubation in a vibrant, design led environment, housed within iconic central London location, Centre Point.
Bringing London’s top food and drink concepts together under one roof, our current line-up features Lina Stores, Pophams Projects, TŌU by TĀ TĀ Eatery, Pastorcito, Oklava, Flat Iron Workshop, Casita Do Frango and Chotto by Chotto Matte.
This is a rare opportunity to drive and shape a concept’s strategy and immerse yourself in a variety of renowned and exciting up & coming brands, to deliver a very special theatrical food and drink experience.
You will be responsible for the planning, implementation and reporting of our annual and quarterly PR & marketing strategies, encompassing digital, local and national activity.
You will work closely with the founding Director, brand partners and partner agencies, with all activity focused on driving our overarching brand and business objectives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, lead and execute a hero marketing, digital and influencer strategy to drive brand awareness and support the business objectives.
- Produce and implement a dynamic and culturally relevant annual events & marketing calendar, driving awareness of our brand identity and showcasing our partners.
- Protect and manage the concept’s brand identity.
- Negotiate and oversee digital, design, and media agency relationships to secure beneficial agreements and effective, on-brand results.
- Creatively and collaboratively manage the brand’s videography, photography, imagery and content output. Ensure all digital content is engaging, forward-thinking and designed to inspire curiosity and drive footfall.
- Manage the design and content of the brand’s website, supporting SEO strategy.
- Manage the data strategy for the business, effectively utilising and growing guest, influencer and local business data.
- Lead the development and production of all branded items and marketing collateral.
- Develop and actively nurture relationships with our partners.
- Lead on all events and activations, collaborating with our partners.
- Manage the brand’s online presence - listings and online review platforms.
- Plan, administer and manage the marketing budget for the business, with Finance Director.
- Keep a handle on cultural, fashion, art and tech trends, industry news and competitor campaigns
- Work with the Operations team to ensure seamless a guest experience
- Build, manage and develop a best in class sales and marketing team
The Ideal Candidate:
You are an excellent communicator, both verbal & written, with several years proven experience in a senior Marketing role, working with hospitality, lifestyle or retail brands.
You are culturally curious and creatively ambitious, with an eye and passion for detail & design and your finger on the pulse. We are seeking a leader who wants to live and breathe the brand, who will build strong relationships with our brand partners and industry contacts; a natural networker with both established contacts and the open mindedness to seek out and align our brand with new ones.
You thrive on conceptualising a campaign, seeing it through to fruition and then analysing the results. You will confidently drive and deliver our local, national and digital marketing activity.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key, senior role within a dynamic and forward-thinking new team, working alongside renowned brands, to drive forward London’s most innovative new F&B concept.