The Chiltern Firehouse is an André Balazs Property; a 5 star luxury, 26 bedroom boutique hotel in Marylebone, London. The first property in Europe for André Balazs Properties, which include The Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles and The Mercer in New York.
The award winning Chiltern Firehouse Restaurant is a dining destination in London headed by Michelin Starred Chef Nuno Mendes.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Sommelier to join our Sommelier Team at Chiltern Firehouse. Reporting to our Head Sommelier, you will assist with stock ordering, cellar management, setting up systems and training and supporting the team to upsell.
Our fine wine list is described as eclectic, our supplier list is well curated including niche and up-and-coming suppliers and our guests very knowledgeable.
The Ideal Candidate
- Outgoing personalities (charismatic, extroverted and sociable)
- An approachable and caring manner and thrive on interacting with people
- A proactive approach with high attention to detail
- An understanding of exceptional levels of guest service
- Immaculate and stylish presentation
- Intuitive and discreet
- Experience working in a high end hospitality environment