Maison Bleue Canteen, opened by Kim Chi Kunn in December 2018, is the big sister to Maison D’etre Cafe, on Canonbury Road.
Maison Bleue is a friendly, neighbourhood cafe, just off Highbury Fields. Offering a small, seasonal menu with a wide selection of cakes, pastries and coffee.
We are a relatively new business, looking for a creative mind to run our kitchen full time; a perfect blank slate for creativity and passion.
- Creating a seasonal menu, including breakfast, lunch and a range of cakes and pastries
- In charge of the day to day running of the kitchen
- Creating and maintaining relationships with local suppliers
- Building and managing a small team
- In charge of food costs and wastage
- Competitive salary
- 28 paid holidays
- up to 45 hours p/week, open Mon - Sun, day only, finishing by 6pm
- A friendly and family feel work environment
- Opportunities for pop ups and events
The Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have:
- huge passion for food and people
- experience in the basics of cooking
- excellent communication skills
- good organisation and time management skills
- to be prepared to manage a kitchen
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a short summary of yourself and why you feel you are suitable for the role. Looking forward to hearing for you! Many thanks, Maison Bleue Team x