TimeOut’s “unofficial [fried] chicken burger champions of London"
We are a highly successful award-winning restaurant, street food, festival and events business who are expanding and opening our first kitchen in an exciting new development Market Halls at Fulham Broadway.
We are looking for a Manager to join our friendly, creative and fun business to work closely with the company founders and operations manager in the running of this new venture. It’s a fantastic opportunity to be in at the start of something really special as we have more opening planned by the end of the year.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have run a production kitchen or have experience as a Kitchen Manager or Assistant Manager of a food-to-go restaurant/casual dining environment.
- Show genuine love for freshly prepared food, and especially for all things ‘fried chicken’!
- Be able to work in a high-pressure kitchen environment, whilst producing immaculately presented food, in high volumes.
- Take ownership for the Kitchen, its team and meet all health & hygiene requirements.
- Train, motivate and inspire your team to deliver a highly efficient operation, and be responsible for the financial performance of the kitchen.
- Manage stock and be responsible for all food ordering and dry stock control.