Gaucho celebrate a milestone 25th anniversary this year, having matured in to a much-loved collection of restaurants, known for the finest Argentine steak and wine in the UK with locations all across London and in Leeds, Manchester, Edinburgh and Birmingham.
- Working within the brand and marketing team in London, at head office in Piccadilly to assist with any requirements needed in the team.
- Must be confident and have strong organisational skills
- Experience working in a complex stakeholder environment
- Helping to organise creative campaigns and promotional events.
- Working as an assistant on any and all projects to the marketing team, this may include travel and diary planning, bookings, arranging meetings etc.
- Marketing administration
- Adhoc special projects as required and based on experience
- Menus; proof reading, coordinating the menu changes, organising tastings
- Proof reading copy on all collateral
- Copy writing experience would be a huge advantage
- Third party website updates with various partners
- Partnership support and updates
- Event planning and programming across all restaurants, organising templates and managing calendarised events with the sites
- Support where required on event activations such as Taste of London, film club, doggy Sunday
- Social media support
- Sending out and collating reports including press, marketing and communications
- Budget management
- Conducting research and market analysis as and when required
- Managing databases
- Answering marketing enquiries
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a dedicated, creative, hard-working, organised, marketing executive with excellent attention to detail to work within a dynamic, passionate, fun marketing team at Gaucho across our entire collection of restaurants. With many exciting changes happening in the company now and in the future.