CODE is a community for the hospitality industry. Created by Adam Hyman in 2012 to educate, inspire and connect – we champion the industry through our media platforms that provide networks, intel, resources and benefits for hospitality professionals. Under our brand we publish a weekly digital CODE Bulletin and our CODE Quarterly magazine (print and digital). We also operate the CODE app – the only dedicated digital benefits platform for the industry – and CODE Careers, a digital recruitment advertising platform.
Over the years we have built a strong brand identity that has enabled us to grow a business through word-of-mouth alone. We’re really proud of the community that we have built and the best in class partners that we work with. Now it is the time to start shouting about who we are and what we do to maximise our impact in the industry.
CODE Hospitality is looking for an ambitious marketing professional to join the business at a time of exciting growth and development. We are looking for someone ready to take responsibility for shaping the direction – as well as managing the day to day – of our brand’s marketing.
Our ideal candidate would be described as:
- Analytical, organised and pragmatic, with fantastic attention to detail;
- Creative, proactive and bold;
- Collaborative and honest
The role will centre upon the following responsibilities:
- Setting the brand direction for CODE to ensure we maximise visibility, engagement and retention;
- Creating and implementing a brand and marketing strategy for CODE
- Creating and managing all marketing collateral across CODE; including media kits, staff posters, social media content, mail-outs and other creative mediums through which to promote the CODE brand;
- Leading competitor analysis
- Working with third parties where applicable
- Setting the vision and tone for CODE’s social media presence;
- Nurturing and engaging our community;
- Creating and managing content, including paid social campaigns;
- Analysing and reporting on social media analytics against clear KPIs;
- Daily management of website content in collaboration with CODE’s editorial team;
- Managing and reporting on website analytics against clearly defined KPIs;
- Maximising potential value from SEO and PPC
Previous experience in either a hands-on or parallel role with the following, would be highly relevant to your day-to-day at CODE:
- Building and launching a website;
- Working with an app
- Working for a native content business
- Creative marketing strategy
- Experience working with a small team
This is a full time role, however we would consider four-day weeks for the right candidate. Salary is dependent on experience as well as potential.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with 200 words describing the first marketing initiative you would implement as Marketing Manager at CODE.