Mortimer House is a unique workspace proposition at the forefront of the changing relationship between the professional and personal.
Driven by the mantra Work Well, Be Well Mortimer House celebrates the art of holistic living and is founded upon the core philosophy that living well is an act of balance–one that allows for serendipity in our social and working lives.
What differentiates Mortimer House from its peers is the exemplary hospitality-led focus of the business. The service that we provide is personal, anticipatory and familiar and it is our mission to cultivate trust–allowing our members to feel truly at home.
As such, Mortimer House is an active and adaptive environment, one in which the mood is casual and effortless, evolving with the pace of the day.
The Key Purpose of The Membership Executive:
The overall purpose of this role is to provide support to the Sales & Marketing Manager in sales strategies and activities.
As such, you will actively pursue existing leads as well as recruit new members. In this role, it is imperative that you sell with honesty, integrity and professionalism, and be a true ambassador of the values integral to Mortimer House.
- Proactively targeting local businesses
- Organising and participating in promotional events (hard hat dinners, Fitzrovia Thursday lates, etc.)
- Assist in setting up sales procedures
- Assist in setting up Nexudus and Salesforce CRM systems
- Assist in creating a renewal strategy
POST OPENING SALES ACTIVITIES:
- Retain and grow business and maximise revenue in membership sales
- Contribute to implement initiatives to meet targets
- Responding to membership enquiries according to procedure.
- Conduct site visits/ tours for potential clients.
- Consistently update and manage CRM systems.
- Processing application forms & prepare welcome packs for new members.
- Sales reporting on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Assist in renewals according to procedure.
- Existing members account management.
- Assist in developing and designing attractive offers and packages corporate clients
- Expand new members acquisitions and manage contacts with existing members
- Assist in managing all accounts in the area and actively maintain relationships with key members
- Record any member enquiries, payments or changed to the membership
- Manage all renewals according to the agreed strategy
- Ensure that all referrals are followed up in an efficient manner
- Ensure that all completed membership forms are recorded on the in-house software system and forms archived in a secure place.
- Be visible in the club, attend relevant events with the team and promote the club, tours, and network and follow up on any potential members.
- Deputise HOD, attend Sales & Marketing Meetings, report to GM
- Office banter
- Creative thinking, brainstorming.
This job is for you if:
- You have sales experience in a hospitality driven or client facing environment
- You are a people person that enjoys building relationships. Helping people makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned anything worth doing, is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused and nothing falls between the cracks on your watch.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you adapt quickly to changes.
- You communicate clearly. You can explain anything to anyone.
- You are passionate, motivated and driven. You take up new challenges without waiting to be asked.
- You are fun to be around, you wear a smile and you are the kind of person your colleagues want to be friends with.