The Brand Ambassador is the face of the company to the UK on-trade. They embody the company values and aspirations, whilst generating commercial and brand value.
- Trade advocacy. Support the bars and retailers that support us. Be our link to the onpremise in key territories. Build relationships with bars, bartenders, distributors and reps. Worship the power of the rolodex. Leverage these relationships to achieve commercial outcomes for the brand.
- Educate. Tell our story, and our part in the wider story of coffee. Train bars on how to use coffee in modern mixology.
- Business Development. Working with our Distributor, assist in the creation and execute a key account strategy, for local and national on-premise accounts.
Assist the wider team:
- Activate. Assist in the execution of trade and consumer shows and events.
- Collaborate. Leverage like-minded companies to grow our business faster than we could alone.
- Drink strategy. Help create the coffee cocktails of the future.
How we measure success:
- Administration. Reporting. Professionalism.
- Presence. Visibility of Mr Black (to Brand executional standards) in key territories.
- Education. Number of bartenders trained.
- Communication. Presence of key messaging and activity in owned and partner channels.
- Business Development:
New Distributions Generated
“House Pour” Accounts
Menu Listed Cocktails