Want to play a part in launching exciting, mouth-watering new concepts to the Southwark neighbourhood?
We are bringing together our F&B team for two restaurants & bars and a café in The Hoxton, Southwark, opening this September. Come join us!
There are lots of ways to get involved – including roles that don’t need previous experience. We can teach you what you don’t know.
We’re all about showing our guests and each other a good time and get stuck in to get sh*t done. The rest is just being yourself.
Roles are both full & part time.
Ready to step it up?
Floor Manager – Head Waiter – Head Barista
Host/Hostess – Waiter/Waitress – Runner – Bar Back – Barista
Handy in the kitchen?
Chef de Partie – Commis – Kitchen Porter – Night Cleaner
What’s in it for you?
- Join one of the Top 100 fastest growing companies in the UK
- A training period before we even open, to set us all up for success
- Life Insurance, a health cash plan and lots of ways to support your wellbeing
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
- Great discounts across our hotels & restaurants (which you keep for life!)
- Lots of opportunity to progress in an international family of brands & concepts
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Access to our Coworking space on evenings & weekends to work on your side-hustle
We can’t wait to meet you!
Want to know more? Here’s what’s on the Menu:
Our ground floor restaurant & bar is all day dining of Hox classics, light & fresh food with a strong vegan/vegetarian component. Spread across our open lobby, outside terrace and upstairs mezzanine, we’ll seat around 150 guests.
Meanwhile, our rooftop restaurant & bar with an outdoor terrace (and spectacular 360 views!) will seat similar numbers and offer a "fine-dining in sneakers" experience all around a seafood developed especially for us.