We are looking for an Operations Manager to oversee our team at Fourteen Ten and provide a link between our two Directors and the day to day operations of the company.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organised person with a history of success in both managing PR campaigns and a team within consumer lifestyle, food & drink, restaurant, hospitality industry. If that sounds like you, this is an exciting time to join a growing company with a good reputation and happy clients.
We have both key business targets and client deliverables to reach over the forthcoming months. We therefore require you to be confident in your abilityto drive our team to achieve these targets.
The role is Monday to Friday although we may offer a degree of flexibility on the hours for the right candidate which may suit you if you are a parent for example. The most important factor to us is that you are approachable and likeable with great people skills and experience.
Initially the role will be 60% team management and 40% PR work however the PR work will reduce with our next imminent hire for which you will be directly involved in.
- PR campaigns
- PR planning
- Day-to-day staff management
- Staff training
- Staff evaluation and discipline
- Ensuring client reports are up to date
- Ensuring client deliverables are met
- Handling in-bound new business leads
- Assisting in new staff hire
- Signing off PR and Marketing activity
- Attending new client meetings
- Weekly staff meeting
- Birthday paid day off
- Flexible approach to holidays
- Regular free dinners and lifestyle products through our blog network
- Performance related bonus.
Benihana, Bubblewrap Waffle, Dominique Ansel Bakery London, Creams Café, Ekachai, Ermei, Grab Thai, La Nonna, Kingdom Of Sweets, Mien Tay, Mr’s Le’s Vietnamese Grill, Murger HanHan, Patara Thai, Yee Kwan Ice Cream, YiFang Tea