Working at Sloane Place, you will become a part of a vibrant team who enjoy regular socials and a friendly, motivating working culture. As a team, we are passionate about providing truly exceptional service at all levels and to giving back to the community through our charity foundation; we also celebrate successes and provide opportunities for training and progression.
- 28 days paid holiday per annum (including bank holidays) increasing to 22 after three years’ service.
- Complimentary uniform dry cleaning
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted use of The Sloane Club Spa
- Industry leading rates of pay plus target based bonus scheme and company benefits
Sloane Place is a brand new boutique hotel with twenty seven bedrooms opening in Lower Sloane Street at the beginning of April. At its heart will be a seventy seater Café Bar serving modern cuisine together with a selection of coffees and juices to enjoy in or to take out throughout the day. Two dramatically designed bars will serve sensational cocktails, premium sprits and carefully chosen wines.
As part of a dynamic and friendly team, the ideal candidate will have an excellent command of the English language, be well presented and be serious about pursuing hospitality as their chosen profession and ready to build their career.
Receptionist responsibilities include:
- Welcoming all Members to The Club in a highly professional yet friendly manner.
- Check-ins and check-outs for both Club bedrooms and The Apartments by The Sloane Club.
- Promoting and providing detailed information regarding all Club facilities.
- Concierge assistance.
- Excellent guest relations.
Previous Front of House experience is preferable, however the successful candidate will receive a high standard of training, whilst having the opportunity to learn and develop a wide range of skills in a challenging yet warm environment. An ability to work well under pressure is key, and the ideal candidate should be able to work well both individually and as part of a team.