Groupe Bleeding Heart has the most remarkable collection of atmospheric private dining salons in the City , seating from 12 to 120 at Bleeding Heart, The Don and our magical, medieval Crypt in Ely Place. We are looking for a Reservation and Marketing assistant.
The successful candidate will be outgoing, passionate and experienced with hotel, events or restaurant business. You will embrace the unique ambience of working with a highly professional team in a family-owned business, founded in 1983.
- Work closely with the Group reservation Manager and take ownership of digital media to develop the sales and digital marketing strategies for the group.
- Keeping company and partners websites with up to date information, menus and offers.
- Creating promotional materials, posters, leaflets, newsletters.
- Helping increase digital visibility and awareness of the different restaurants and private dining spaces to the market by growing our customer base and follower, including newsletter and maintaining database growth.
- Assist the reservations, events and the management teams to ensure promotional events and private dinners are planned and executed accurately.
- To assist Sales at Bleeding Heart in line with current marketing and advertising efforts by assisting the Events & Reservations Manager at Bleeding Heart and to cross-sell between the venues at every opportunity, liaising with currents partners (Opentable, Bookatable etc…).
- Communicate, promote and sell the spaces available, this includes show rounds and showcase events for the targeted markets as well as answering phone inquiries and converting them to bookings.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- A successful track-record as a reservation & Marketing coordinator for a high quality hotel, fixed events venue or restaurant company.
- Excellent at networking and developing relationships with new clients.
- Good knowledge of website coding and email marketing software
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A great representative for the company, presentable with a vibrant personality.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, possess a pro-active and flexible approach.
- Confident and outstandingly organised at all times.
- Enjoy building a rapport with clients and with the operations teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to maintain effective relationships with management and clients.
- Organised and process driven with all admin matters.
- Passionate about the business.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines whilst delivering results.