Luca opened in late 2016 as the sister restaurant to The Clove Club (1 Michelin Star & 27th on the World’s 50 Best List) to rave reviews and critical success. We have since gained a Michelin Plate.
Serving Italian food made with British seasonal produce and featuring hand-made pasta, Head Chef Robert Chambers (The Square, The Ledbury, Locanda Locatelli, RAC Club) works alongside Isaac McHale writing one of the most exciting menus in London
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Closed on Sundays
- Weekly staff drinks
- Free staff meals on duty
- Staff discount across all restaurants in our expanding group
- Educational trips with suppliers/producers
- Birthdays off
- Annual holiday over Christmas & New Year
We are proud to work with Hospitality Action, offering all of our teams support for any challenges they might be facing.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for the efficient and effective day to day running of the restaurant. You will ensure that all service and back of house standards are met at all times; a focus on floor staff management and training are paramount to this.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate and knowledgeable - you live and breath restaurants
- A hospitality professional – you love looking after people
- A natural leader - your team wants to follow you, and you lead by example
- Dedicated to detail - you ensure your restaurant floor looks perfect before every service
- A team player – we thrive on communication and working with each other
- Excited to grow and learn – we support every team member’s growth through training, coaching and learning
- Someone who loves service - we're a busy restaurant!