Oliveto at Haddington House is an award winning restaurant overlooking Dublin bay. Our kitchen is led by Cormac Rowe (Michelin one-star) and Barry O’Neill (Michelin Bib) and we serve Irish seasonal food through an Italian lens. We have recently installed a second kitchen and are now plating food to a very high level which is driving the need to hire a Restaurant Manager who can develop a FOH team to match the standards from our kitchen.
The role is primarily to develop a new service culture across the restaurant and bar team in Oliveto. The RM will be responsible for instilling Michelin Bib level service standards across the floor team, rejuvenating the bar offering, growing our customer base and surpassing Labour, GP and Profit margins, as set out in our annual plan.
- Above market rate salary
- Accommodation can be provided to aide relocation.
- Comp staff meal
- Participation in company wellness programmes
- Set roster of Tuesday to Saturday (every Sunday & Monday off)
- Educational trips with suppliers/producers
- Participation in Management Training modules
The Ideal Candidate:
The role is ideal for someone who is currently a proven Assistant Restaurant Manager and looking to step up or a Restaurant Manager looking to gain a new experience of working and living in Dublin. You are:
- A leader - your team will follow as you set the right tone and lead by example
- Passionate - you love what you do and want to provide five star hospitality
- A listener - we are looking for someone who can listen and learn from feedback
- Loves service - you will be responsible for pushing our standards every day and being the consummate host to our guests
- A teacher - we want you to bring our existing team on and push for their career development
- Energetic, positive, well turned out and punctual
- You have previous Michelin level experience, or equivalent