The Rose Bakery is a small 60 cover busy restaurant located within a prestigious luxury fashion store in Central London.
We believe that the best food is made fresh from scratch with great care, creativity and attention to detail. Our daily changing menus are inspired by organic seasonal British product and are constantly evolving.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Restaurant Manager to head up the team of approximately 12 people with a particular focus on Front of House operations by ensuring an exceptional level of service is provided to all customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the general management and day to day seamless running of the space. A friendly, warm, professional approach is therefore key.
Previous line management experience is also important in this role.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Highly motivated, competent and able to converse well with customers, producers, suppliers, team members as well as store management.
- Ability to set and maintain high standards at all times through a consistent level of excellent service and smooth operations structure.
- Organised, self-motivated, and dedicated to optimum performance and results at Rose Bakery.
- A keen interest in food trends, with an eye for detail that is in line with the Rose Bakery style.
- Ability to identify, and resolve any problems quickly and efficiently within the restaurant in relation to team matters, food production or kitchen maintenance.
- Involvement and support where required in the preparation of diverse, interesting, weekly menus.
- Ensure chefs have the necessary tools, ingredients, knowledge to create the menus.
- Control of stock levels: purchasing, storing, researching etc.
- Ensuring Food & Hygiene protocols are followed and implemented.
- Ensuring the RB HACCP is adhered to at all times
- Preparing the monthly rota for all the team, ensuring optimum cover at all times whilst adhering to budgeted hours.
- Support the Head chef in making sure that the kitchen is kept clean & tidy and the weekly cleaning rota is adhered to.
- Motivating & training all team members as required to improve their skills.
- Support with management of Instagram & other Social Media platforms.
- Hold regular team meetings to discuss menu ideas, general operations as well as any long-term projects, kitchen improvements, pastoral care and general concerns.