Rare Tea Company is an independent company based in London, founded in 2004 by Henrietta Lovell to source and supply the world's best tea – direct from farmers and their tea gardens. We focus on quality with all of our teas crafted by skilled men and women on independent farms.
We travel the world working with tea gardens from the Shire Highlands of Malawi to the foothills of the Himalayas. By sourcing direct from the farms, we are able to secure unique harvests and ensure that they are crafted using sustainable practices to benefit both the land and the people who live on it.
We value our customers, as we do our farmers, and are proud to be working with many of the finest, hotels and restaurants all over the world.
The team here at Rare Tea are a small, hard-working and friendly bunch of like-minded individuals, passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. The business is growing and we are looking for a new person to join our expanding team.
The role, which will report in to the Head of Sales presents an amazing opportunity for the right individual to help shape and drive the growth of a business at an exciting time in its development.
The role will involve closely managing relationships with existing customers, building strong and lasting relationships throughout these accounts, and constantly exploring opportunities to add value. Detailed knowledge of the product range and values of the business will be necessary in order to train customers in Rare Tea methodology and service methods.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A committed individual with great interpersonal skills with experience working with premium products and customers
- A self-starter, target driven and with drive, hunger and enthusiasm
- Strong team player and someone who is able to work well and be flexible in a small team
- Analytical, highly organised and able to prioritise
- Ability to listen and learn quickly and have strong attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience of back-office systems, working with multiple software packages would be useful
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally as required