Do you have proven trade sales experience, a determination to succeed and a passion for wine?
Liberty Wines is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing wine companies in the UK, supplying a wide range of premium wines to all sectors of the trade including restaurants, regional wine merchants, multiple grocers, and wine specialists. This growth has been driven by the quality of our wines, our service and our people.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most interesting, quality led wine portfolios in the UK. The list ranges from internationally recognised producers to small regional specialists. Critically awarded for our selection from Italy and Australia, the portfolio encompasses wines from all over the world.
We are looking for a results-driven, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join our Sales team in Scotland to help strengthen our team and drive our success even further.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and growing sales with existing customers, delivering a highly professional standard of account management, as well as developing new business opportunities.
Applicants for this role ideally will have proven trade sales experience with a track record of developing sales among a variety of accounts.
Skills & Experience:
- An in-depth knowledge of the on-trade and off-trade is essential as well as the ability to build strong working relationships with a wide range of customers
- Demonstrate core competencies for success in a Sales role
- Good organisational skills with the ability to deal with administrative tasks efficiently
- Proven ability to work within a team and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook and excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate good wine knowledge, preferably WSET Diploma level
- IT proficient including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Salary & Benefits:
Salary/package plus sales commission will be commensurate with experience as well as:
- Personal bonus of up to 5% of basic salary based on performance against key objectives
- Participation in discretionary Company bonus scheme
- Stakeholder pension
- Discounted wine
- Private Medical Insurance and travel insurance