Whether you're looking for somewhere to let your hair down at the weekend, enjoy incredible food, celebrate a special occasion or simply enjoy a drink with friends, then you are in the right place.
Paradise by way of Kensal Green has for decades been an institution in any hedonistic late-night party seeker.
Our unique venue in West London offers everything to satisfy most party goers - with an award-winning restaurant offering chic cuisine to our critically acclaimed nightclub that hosts weekly nights alongside renown for the best Notting Hill carnival after party in the area.
With a host of private rooms available for hire, all nestled in the confines of a friendly local pub, this is a venue that is fast paced and multi-faceted.
Recently recognised by the Sunday Times as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the UK, we at Urban Pubs & Bars are proud to run some of the most exciting and diverse pubs, bars and restaurants in London.
Now with more ambitious plans than ever, we're looking for great people to come and join us.
If you're an experienced sales manager who wants to help grow our business and wants to work in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial company, then we want to hear from you. Get in touch!
Manage and secure proactive sales enquiries, maximising opportunity by tailoring packages / events spaces to each guest. Primarily focus on pro-actively engagement with local businesses and the community to drive sales opportunities, particularly in key trading periods (Christmas).
- Generate private hire and event sales through proactively selling the private hire opportunities (in person and online).
- Oversee the management of day to day running of the online booking systems (Collins) and ensure prompt & professional responses are made at all times.
- Oversee Collin’s back of house set up to ensure we are working efficiently and in line with current marketing activity (including uploading events packages and copy).
- Prepare quotes and send to client / follow up / chase for deposits and pre-orders, managing deposits and cancellations to the business’ advantage.
- Manage hire charges and minimum spends in line with weekday or season.
- Generate and upkeep relationship with third party booking agencies.
- Support GM to plan and operate large scale events. Take responsibility for managing ticket sales and logistics.Plan, execute, manage and when needed, operate high value bookings.
- Create new packages in line with pricing structure to allow for profitability.
- To meet potential parties or new business and instigate/conduct show rounds to sell space.
- Proactivity seek to increase growth of sales by reviewing areas of opportunity and execute new offers or gain new guests.
- Train and develop junior sales / reception team to field and convert enquiries of between 2-20 persons in a timely and professional manner.
- Proactively engage large retail and corporate business opportunity in the area to drive sales opportunities, particularly key trading periods.
- Work alongside the Events & Marketing Manager to generate sales collateral and seasonal events.
- Attend weekly Sales Meetings and Managers Meetings to ensure effective communication of sales leads, client requirements and operational amendments.
- Contribute to the development of the business / brand by attending regular review sessions with the Senior Management Team and groups Senior Marketing Manager.
- Attend company training sessions and meetings where required.
48 hour contract. Flexible working hours will require you to be available on key events to coordinate.
- You will work alongside the senior management team as well as attending weekly Monday managers meetings and contribute content to monthly staff meetings.
- 2+ years experience in the hospitality sales industry
- Previous experience and knowledge of Design My Night booking system
- Knowledge of business analytics within Social Media