We’re passionate, professional, and purpose-driven. We're dedicated to our work, the agency, our clients, and each other. Being a part of this international powerhouse agency will connect you to a collection of distinguished hotels, resorts, restaurants, real estate projects, and destinations across the globe, elevating your career.
At J Public Relations, we are highly focused on our company culture and are proud to have been recognised most recently as a finalist in PR Week’s Best New Consultancy.
We believe in a work-life blend, where you'll be empowered to continue learning and growing through mentorship, trainings and retreats, along with a very connected company culture across our 5 offices (UK, New York, Los Angeles, San Diego and Toronto).
Our UK office is the newest addition to the global JPR agency. We are an intimate team, who thrive on being part of a fast paced and rapidly expanding start- up office.
- Extensive knowledge of the UK media landscape with focus on travel, luxury lifestyle, F&B and wellness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationships with travel, luxury lifestyle, F&B, wellness media and influencers
- A confident, positive “can-do” attitude
- Commitment to meeting deadlines and going the extra mile in a fast-paced environment
- Handle press enquiries proactively, quickly and efficiently
- Manage day-to-day client activities, including communication, research, planning
- Participate in creative planning sessions to meet campaign objectives
- Assisting in organising high-impact client events, including guest list management and onsite support
- Leading group and individual press trips
- Drafting and distribution of press releases
- Working closely and collaboratively with JPR’s New York, Los Angeles, San Diego and Toronto offices
- Identifying trends and topical news to create innovative content for press material
- Participate in new business pitches
The Ideal Candidate:
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, creative, articulate, and driven PR individual who is looking for the next step in their career to join the fast paced and growing PR team at this international agency.
We have offices in London, New York, Los Angeles and San Diego and our clients include some of the world’s most exclusive hotels including big name brands and luxury independent, privately owned properties.
The successful candidate will be proactive, a strategic thinker and will enjoy working in a small dynamic PR team to drive proactive media coverage for clients across traditional and digital media channels.
Excellent media relationships a must, as is an understanding of the travel marketplace including the digital space and influencers. Candidates must be able to think outside of the box and bring creative and impactful ideas to the table.