Exciting new project opening in Barnes, SW13. Sister restaurant to Michelin stared Elystan Street and Kitchen W8.
We are excited about:
- Learning – brushing up on skills you have and developing new ones.
- Building – helping to build a regular client base with warm hospitality in a fun, winning environment
- Chasing – striving for more, aiming for higher
Mentoring from Phil Howard and Rebecca Mascarenhas with a combined experience of over 50 years in the industry and involved in some of the most forward thinking hospitality business’ around.
- Work with our Head sommelier from Elystan Street to put together our wine list and take care of it.
- Advise customers on wine choices
- Play an active role in the service team in bar and restaurant
- Stock control including ordering and stock take
- Manage vintage changes
- Staff training on wine list and matching food and wine
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have a friendly & outgoing approach
- Have experience in a-la-carte dining
- Have emotional maturity
- Have exception communication skills in English
- Be available to work weekends
- Have an enthusiastic personality and the ability to work as part of a team delivering great hospitality
Benefits will include:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Epic staff meals
- Opportunity for career growth within and our sister Michelin stared restaurants
- Staff discount within and 9 other restaurants including Michelin stared sisters
If this seems like it would suit you, please send your CV along with a cover letter