Salt Yard Group is looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join their team at Salt Yard site.
Salt Yard Group was set up in 2005 with the opening of Salt Yard Restaurant in Fitzrovia. Group has expanded by opening sites in Soho; Dehesa & Ember Yard and Opera Tavern in Covent Garden.
Eating out around Spain and Italy inspired the concept of a small, friendly restaurant serving dishes to share, alongside good wine and by staff who had a personal touch. We serve modern tapas inspired by the flavors and produce of Spain and Italy. The tapas are complimented by charcuterie and cheese boards, we also serve a wide selection of excellent wines and sherry.
Salt Yard Group is now part of the Urban Pubs and Bars family. We celebrate all things Spanish and Italian with our food and our wine list, run engaging culinary events throughout the year and host numerous privates’ parties.
We're looking for a creative, experienced Sous Chef for our Salt Yard site; someone who is passionate about fresh seasonal produce, has a track record of delivering exceptional food in a busy kitchen environment, and is able to assist our Head Chef in leading the brigade.
We're looking for someone who ticks these boxes...
- Passionate and knowledgeable about food
- Driven to deliver high standards every shift
- A team player AND hard worker
- Confident in a Sous Chef role
- Day to day back of house operations and back of house admin
- Managing, training and nurturing the back of house team
- 7 shifts a week, excellent and competitive salary and progression plus bonus scheme
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly expanding independent group where your opinions matter.
- An attractive base salary and fun working environment.
- A structured induction and the opportunity for ongoing training.