We are a bustling and vibrant Mexican restaurant and bar, passionate about providing the best of Mexican regional cuisine using authentic ingredients and traditional cooking techniques, served alongside Tequila and Mezcal cocktails, wines and Mexican beers. Described by Eater London as one of “The 18 Hottest Restaurants in London Right Now” and on Hot Dinners’ “London’s Hottest Restaurants”. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join us in our venture.
Our aim is to provide the best possible Mexican dining experience and to go above and beyond meeting very high customer expectations, based on the positive reviews by critics for our previous site in Shoreditch, including by Grace Dent, Giles Coren, Tom Parker Bowles and Jay Rayner and our fabulous new review in Time Out.
The role we are looking for is primarily to support the GM and AGM in running the business. The Supervisor will be responsible for opening and closing the venue, running shifts and ensuring the high standards of Santo Remedio are kept amongst other duties.
What we are offering for our Supervisor:
- An attractive salary
- A fun and professional working environment
- The chance to progress your career rapidly in our dynamic and growing company
- 50% discount in Santo Remedio
- CODE hospitality membership
- Complimentary staff meals
- Educational trips with suppliers/producers
- The opportunity to join us on a culinary trip to Mexico
The Supervisor we are looking for will have:
- A true passion for hospitality
- A personality that really stands out from the crowd
- The desire to ensure that our guests are well looked after, regulars are remembered and guests have the best experience possible, leaving planning their next visit
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to inspire a team and lead from the front
- The ability to demonstrate our Santo Remedio values and culture
- Experience with working in a high volume fast paced environment
- Strong motivational skills and be able to deliver energising team briefings
- Experience of opening and closing procedures
- Financial awareness
- Attention to detail even in the busiest of services
- The ability to have operational control of a busy 115 cover restaurant