Mr Black are high-quality roasters and distillers from Sydney, Australia on a mission to bring craft coffee into the night.
Established in 2013 Mr Black Cold Brew Coffee Liquor has become the cocktail coffee of choice for many of the world’s best bars, restaurants and retailers.
In five short years we’ve set a clear course for the role of coffee in the bar of the future, but we know we have only just begun.
- Be the face of Mr Black to the UK Trade. Support the bars and retailers that support us.
- Build Relationships. With bars. With bartenders. With our sales reps.
- Educate. Tell our story and the story of coffee through trainings and presentations.
- Collaborate. Foster connections with other like-minded companies in coffee and liquor.
- Activate. Deliver the Mr Black experience in bars, restaurants and festivals around the UK.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You love coffee. Non negotiable. Know your Aeropress from your Chemex.
- You love the bar industry. New drinks, new openings and industry events are your natural environment.
- A world-class bartender. A intrinsic understanding of flavour, composition and hospitality.
- Confident presenter. You can hold a room, be it full of of friends, sceptical bartenders or journalists.
- Natural ability to build relationships. As the old saying goes, It’s not (just) what you know, but who you know. And you need to know people. And be proactive at making new connections.