Assistant Manager, Iberica Restaurants
Assistant Manager at Iberica Victoria
Joining Iberica as a manager means you’ll be working in a close-knit team, with an open-door policy, and in a highly collaborative environment.
Your role will be to lead, train, and support the Ibericos in your team in your joint mission: ensuring warm, genuine, and caring service for all our guests. Our managers do this with a hands-on approach and leading by example.
Being responsible for the smooth planning and running of the day-to-day, managing the team, and supporting the GM in ensuring successful business administration are the keys to this role. Development and growth are imminent for the right candidates stepping into this role, with plenty of opportunities around the corner.
Working at Iberica
We are always looking to improve our team’s journey, and these are some of the current ways in which we help you succeed and be happy at Iberica:
- Competitive starting pay packages and options to bonus payments.
- A dedicated training team and state-of-the-art training platforms to get you where you want. There are lots of training and development opportunities.
- Proper homecooked meals for our team, 2 per day if you are working break shifts or finishing late.
- Nespresso coffee and tea for free, as much as you want!
- Take as many holidays as you need! We will pay up to 28, and spread your holiday pay in the way that suits you best.
- Enhanced holiday allowance. An extra day for each year you work with us, up to 33 days per year!
- Sick pay, parental leave, and bereavement leave policies. You don’t get just the statutory.
..and not only that:
- Free English Tuition delivered by a tutor on site!
- Celebrate your Birthday: Dinner on us!
- Refer a Friend Scheme, generous incentives if you help us build a dream team!
- Great Staff Discounts (50% in all our restaurants)
- Free CODE subscription; access to great discounts in local Bars & Restaurants across the country
- Summer and Christmas team parties!
- Cycle to Work Scheme