Head Chef, Iberica Restaurants
Head Chef at Iberica
Iberica Restaurants in looking for an experienced Head Chef to join our team.
With the expertise and guidance our Executive Chef Nacho Manzano (3 Michelin Stars in Asturias, Spain), we pride ourselves on bringing the best of traditional and contemporary Spanish cuisine to the UK.
We work to ensure a work-life balance, a career path and progression, and an enjoyable working environment to our family members. Making an amusing employee experience is essential for us, as we want our team members to enjoy their shift while learning and transfer this pleasant feeling to our guest when they are visiting our restaurants.
The ideal candidate…
- A professional Chef with relevant experience working as Sous Chef or similar operational background, cooking with fresh ingredients, and ideally within the Spanish cuisine and gastronomy.
- A chef with strong experience in managing teams effectively and professionally and effectively manages stock and cost control.
- Familiar with H&S and Food Safety.
- Someone with a strong work ethic.
- Can understand and be understood in English
- Is committed to following our recipes with love and care, always paying attention to detail.
- Displays the right skills and experience for leading, managing, and training a team of chefs.
Iberica is a group of premium Spanish Restaurants delivering memorable Spanish gastronomy to our guests since 2008.
At Iberica, we put high-quality, produce and service first for our guests. And for ourselves, we build exciting, successful careers by ensuring Learning and Development opportunities are present daily. Internal growth is embedded in our culture!
We are always looking to improve our team’s journey at Iberica, and these are some of our current initiatives to help you succeed and be happy at Iberica:
- Competitive starting pay package + performance related bonus and reward payments
- A dedicated training team and state-of-the-art training platforms to get you where you want. There are lots of training and development opportunities.
- Enhanced holiday allowance. An extra day for each year you work with us, up to 33 days per year!
- Sick pay, parental leave, and bereavement leave policies.
- Free English Tuition delivered by a tutor on site!
- Celebrate your Birthday: Dinner on us!
- Refer a Friend Scheme, generous incentives if you help us build a dream team!
- Great Staff Discounts (50% in all our restaurants)
- Free CODE subscription; access to great discounts in local Bars & Restaurants across the country
- Summer and Christmas team parties!