Chef de Partie, Orasay Restaurant
Orasay is a beautiful, ambitious but also warm and friendly neighbourhood restaurant in Notting Hill, seasonal and produce led, but specialising in dayboat fish and shellfish from around the UK. Winner of Best New Restaurant in London 2020 from Squaremeal, and Chef Of The Year 2020 at the London Restaurant Festival. We recently won Menu of the Year 2021 at the Cateys.
Great development and training prospects, and the opportunity to develop your career within an equally enthusiastic and welcoming team.
If you love working with delicious food, care about produce and supplier then this is the place for you! Our menus are seasonal and we only work with the finest produce.
We are a happy bunch who pride ourselves on being professional- but we make sure to have fun whilst doing it! We want a likeminded individual, someone who will fit right in with our small team and is as passionate about hospitality as us.
Our Ideal candidate will have:
– A minimum of two years kitchen experience
– A desire to learn and grow with us as a company
– A love of food and cooking, and a desire to broaden their knowledge and skill.
– 50 hour week
– 50% staff discount across our group of bars & restaurants
– training, support and growth
– regular progress and pay reviews
– cycle to work scheme
– two days off a week, and a flexible rota
– the most charming team to work with