Wholesale Manager (Maternity Cover), Origin Coffee
Founded over 15 years ago, Origin is one of the UK’s leading speciality coffee roasters and B Corp Certified. Voted as the top UK speciality coffee roaster in the UK (Allegra Coffee Awards 2019, Top 3 Speciality Coffee Roaster in Europe), we curate seriously special coffees from around the world, the majority sourced through direct trade.
We work with the leading lights of the UK hospitality scene, from The Hoxton hotel group and the Scarlet through to award-winning independent coffee shops such as Rosslyn Coffee. We also have six of our own coffee shops in London and Cornwall, including two sites at The British Library.
Origin is shaped by the desire to empower and enthuse people at every stage of the coffee journey.
Origin is looking for an experienced account manager to provide maternity cover for our existing wholesale manager. Opportunities will exist beyond this for the right person. We’re looking for someone from the world of speciality coffee to drive immediate business growth in the Cornwall and Devon region. The successful candidate will be required to support customers with onsite barista training.
This is a high profile and key role with one of the UK’s leading speciality coffee roasters and we are looking for a professional and highly driven individual with a proven success rate. We’re looking for someone who can bring a well organised and structured approach to sales management and training. We aspire to work with only the best customers in the region and therefore need a tenacious individual that can inspire sales growth; by selecting those customers where there is a clear commitment to brewing incredible coffee.
- An opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading speciality coffee roasters, based in Cornwall
- To work for a B Corporation, committed to balancing profit and purpose
- A great working space – we’ll soon be moving to a purpose-built Roastery in Porthleven
- Delicious coffee at work, made by highly skilled baristas
- Discounts in our coffee shops in Cornwall and London
- Friends & family discount on coffee
The Ideal Candidate:
- Opening new wholesale accounts and driving new sales; with an emphasis on independents and multi-site accounts including hotels, restaurants, speciality coffee shops, high-end retail, and cafes
- Account management of existing customers; Ensuring they feel valued and part of the Origin collective
- Account management of existing customer base including barista training to ensure ongoing retention of business, proven ability to upsell existing products to existing customers to increase average customer order values.
- Illustrate the ability to work and consistently deliver to targets and KPIs
- Machine sales as ancillary equipment for brewed coffee, including La Marzocco espresso machines, BUNN filter brewers, and Simonelli coffee grinders.