CODE Careers Sales Assistant, CODE Hospitality
We are looking for a sales assistant to join the CODE Careers team. CODE Hospitality is a media brand focused solely on the hospitality industry. Our community of 35,000 hospitality professionals was founded in 2012 to reward, inspire, create and educate. We have recently launched our new membership, along with our website, to lead the business in to the next chapter.
CODE Careers is a digital platform for senior hospitality talent that offers leading job opportunities across London. We work with best-in-class restaurants, hotels, bars and private members clubs. This is a great opportunity for someone passionate about hospitality and looking to join a growing business.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all inbound CODE Careers enquiries
- Supporting Head of CODE Careers across new business; using market research, industry knowledge and CODE network
- Account management across ad-hoc and repeat clients
- Supporting the marketing team to promote and expand the CODE Careers brand
- Managing CODE Careers content, website and app adverts, email campaigns, social media and general admin
- Managing invoicing process and assisting on reporting and analytics
- Assisting on CODE Careers events
- Supporting thought-leadership publications such as Happiness in Hospitality
- Supporting Head of CODE Careers on long term package and contract negotiation
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have a keen interest and passion for the hospitality industry
- Attention to detail
- Be highly organised
- Be proactive
- Enjoy building rapport and commercial relationships through a variety of mediums
- Be comfortable working towards commercial goals
The role with report directly to Head of Careers and CODE’s Chief Operating Officer.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Start date: Immediate
Contract: Full time based in London