General Managers, MEATliquor – all sites
MEATliquor, the independently owned Bar & Diner group, is looking for ambitious, experienced General Managers to work with us, developing the teams and managing all aspects of running our sites across London.
We have an award-winning food and drinks list.
The person we seek should have the relevant experience for the role.
As the name suggests, MEAT & Liquor are our thing… If you are unfamiliar with our work, head over to meatliquor.com, to get a flavour of what we’re about.
The Ideal Candidate:
– Previous experience managing a large team essential
– Reporting directly to the Ops Manager & Owner/M.D. No unnecessary layers.
– Responsible for developing and training an enthusiastic, motivated and knowledgeable front of house team.
– Ensure that a high level of service is provided in a fast-paced environment and that all our customers leave satisfied and wanting more.
– Maintain a firm grip on the administrative and operational aspects of the business to ensure its growth and development.
– Be knowledgeable of the restaurant’s financial performance in relation to sales, labour costs, stock management and GP targets.
– Healthy doses of ambition, enthusiasm and energy a definite plus.
– Applicants will need to hold a valid EU working visa.
If any of this appeals to you, pop in for a chat/burger or send us your CV.
What we offer you:
– Plenty of progression opportunities in an ever-evolving company
– 28 days paid holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
– AT WORK: Staff meals
– OUT OF WORK: 50% discount on food and drink in all MEATliquor sites
– Membership of the tronc scheme (cash and card tips)
– Wide range of reciprocal staff discounts across a range of other businesses. The Real Greek and Franco Manca to name but a few.
– Pension Scheme
– Annual Staff Party