Management Positions – New Opening, Birch
Birch creates spaces where you can rest, explore, connect, work, taste, move or dance as you wish – all in one place.
Each space is designed to act as an escape from urban living, a chance to release and reset, free from the judgments, expectations and constraints of daily life. Employing art, food, health (mind & body), craft, music and nature as our brand pillars, think Summertime pool parties at the Lido, making bread in our immersive bakery, ceramics workshops in our in-house potters room or a boutique spin class in our Wellness Centre.
Initially it is a series of lifestyle retreat hotels, based a stone’s throw from a city, enabling city residents the opportunity to escape and play but not needing to jump in the car for hours, our first property set in 55 Acres with 140 bedrooms is based just 30 mins form Liverpool Street and is due to Launch in April 2020.
We currently have a number of restaurant manager & bar manager roles open for an exciting new opening working alongside a Michelin starred chef on this farm to table concept.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years previous in a managerial or supervisor role.
- A passion, interest & love of wine, cocktails and everything delicious.
- Have the skills to lead a team and understand the importance of leading from the front.
- High attention to deal.
- Excellent organisation skills and understand the importance of time keeping.
- Computer literate and familiar with hospitality back of house software packages.
- The ability to inspire & motivate a team.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to delegate effectively.
What we can offer you:
- Wellness packages and discounts available to staff.
- Staff accommodation (depending on availability and the right candidate).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Competitive salary. Recruiting for 3 levels of restaurant managers, salary depending on experience.
- A fun & professional work environment.
- Access to training & development.
- Career progression.
- WSET courses paid for.
- Meals on shift.
- Staff discount packages available.
- A healthy work/life balance and Rota flexibility.